Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tot School - The Letter T

Tot School
~ E is 35 months old~


We had a great week of learning this week.  It was so nice to feel more on top of things for a change.  I think E enjoyed having more focused time with me and enjoyed most of the activities.

"T" Activities
Not pictured are reading "The Little Engine that Could" and making pillow trains. We also explored movement and following directions through a game with train colors. I held up flags (colored paper) that directed him what to do; Red for stop, White for Go, and Green for slow.  He really enjoyed this game.

Making a turtle out of a coffee filter
Making a treasure box. 
Making Triangle Trees
Tea Party





Bible Lesson

Coloring Page about Jesus teaching the disciples where to fish

Fishing Like the Disciples
Other Activities


Legos

Playing Bass Drum while watching Colonial Williamsburg's Fife and Drums
Playing Memory from the May High Five magazine

Montessori

Pouring Beans

Pouring Rice
Pouring Water. 
We used Blue and Yellow food coloring so we could explore color combinations.

4 comments:

  1. Fun Week. I love the fishing like disciples acitivity. I think I might do that as one of my Bible Activities for my little one. I host a Getting in His Word Wednesday blog hop where you can share with other moms the Bible Activities you do. Please stop by sometime; www.funfrugalmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tea party!!! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great things going on this week. Looks like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete