Sunday, January 20, 2013

Voluntary School Times

I love it when my children enjoy their school work so much that they volunteer to do it at non-school hours.  One night at dinner we were talking about their new curriculum and they both ran to get their books to start working on them.

Big E just received a new Math curriculum.  In January, we decided to start with Math-U-See's Primer level.  We zipped through the first 9 lessons in one week.  I often find him using his MUS manipulative blocks to build buildings and such.  So fun!



Lil E recent started with the Kumon Uppercase workbook.  I think it feels like "big school" to her.


And what is the little guy up to these days during school time?..... Lots of trouble!  Sometimes I convince him to play with stickers.... though that only lasts a few minutes.  Toddlers make homeschooling interesting!





No comments:

Post a Comment