Sunday, May 20, 2012

May Update

Well, here it is May and we only have one more week of our 36 week homeschooling curriculum.  I have not been able to update this blog since my third son was born in October.  He was born with several congenital heart defects that required open heart surgery when he was one week old.  Since then I have been swamped with life as a mother to three precious children.

I hope to spend some time this summer documenting our homeschooling year on this blog for my own records.

Until then, I thought I'd post this little video I captured this week: the "perfect" homeschooling moment.  Amazingly all three children were happily occupied and learning.  What a success!  Note: this is NOT how homeschooling consistently looks like in our home, but I will be thankful for the sweet quiet moments like this one when we can get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment